About the Tour
The Lakeshore JGA was founded in 2012 by father and son Barry & Cody Shanley. Barry has almost three decades of golf tournament organization and junior golf coaching experience. Barry works directly with our amazing courses to bring affordable golf to the youth of West Michigan. Cody has a design and technology background and is working to bring our tour into the digital era. Together, we hope to make this tour the best it can be. We hope you meet new friends, have a great time on these beautiful courses, and most of all enjoy the wonderful game of golf! This Tour is available to Players ages 10-18.
- We adhere strictly to USGA rules and provide every player with an official USGA rule book.
- Caddies are permitted (but not provided). Bring a friend/family member!
- Adult caddies may rent a golf cart from the course and use it to carry clubs.
- Players must walk. They may not sit in the cart during play.
- Pull carts are permitted.
- Sportsmanship and friendliness with fellow players is expected at all times.
- Proper golf attire is expected at all times. No jeans, tee-shirts or tank tops.
- Tee times will be posted on the site (and emailed to you) a minimum of two days before each event.
- Cellphone apps may be used for distance, as well as range finders.
- All players must play in a minimum of two events to qualify for the championship rounds.
How do I win my division?
We take the lowest two scores from regular season events and combine those with your two-day championship results to produce the standard four-round total. The player in each division with the lowest grand total will be named that division's champion.
How do I register/pay for the tour?
We are handling all our registrations online if possible. Purchase the Tour Pass or Individual Events & Registration will take place upon checkout. If you plan to pay with cash at each event you can register HERE and pay $25 at check-in.